Campus Shuttles and Van Routes
Brandeis provides safe and efficient transportation for all community members who need to travel from one point to another on campus or commute to downtown Waltham, Cambridge, or Boston.
Transportation Update - Summer Schedule
A modified summer transportation schedule will begin on June 5, 2023.
Summer 2023 Schedule - No service on holidays and class breaks, plan accordingly.
- Daytime Campus Shuttle (Joseph's Transportation): Schedule | Live Tracking
- Campus BranVan (Escort Safety Service): Schedule | Live Tracking | Route Map
Waltham and Beyond
- Daytime Waltham Shuttle (Joseph's Transportation): Schedule | Live Tracking | Route Map
- Evening Waltham Shuttle (Joseph's Transportation — 4 p.m.-12 a.m. Monday-Friday): Schedule | Route Map
- Market Basket Shuttle: Schedule
- Evening Waltham BranVan (Escort Safety Service): Schedule | Live Tracking | Route Map
- Boston/Cambridge Shuttle: Friday/Saturday | Sunday | Route Map Resuming February 2023
Alternative Routes and Services Provided by the MBTA
In the summer of 2021, we re-evaluated our transportation system using the Campus Transportation Survey. As we continue to improve campus transportation, we would like to hear fabout your experiences with the service. We urge students, faculty and staff to use our University Transportation Feedback Form to make their voices heard.
NEW: 2022 Service Animal Policy
The Brandeis Department of Public Safety is responsible for ensuring that all riders on the Brandeis University transportation system are treated fairly and in accordance with the U.S. Department of Transportation regulations regarding "service animals." Please see the attached policy.
Last Updated 3.8.23